Tuesday, March 8, 2011

67 of 365 - Interrupted


Almost every day I feel like there is no way I will be able to think of something to draw. I'm at least to the point where I don't spend all day thinking about it, but pretty much from 6:00PM on, I'm thinking about what to draw. In a moment of weakness I chose my roommates unfinished game of Sudoku. He pointed out after i posted that I didn't even accurately capture his lever of completeness - I missed a whole row that he'd filled in. I attribute this to my methodology. I spent an excessive amount of time "eyeballing" the frame of the game. I marked one boarder, then stared really hard across from it to get the spot "exactly" straight across, so I could draw the lines. For a brief moment I thought my eyes were permanently crossed. The title's not exactly accurate either, as he was not interrupted, unless you consider stopping an interruption.

No comments:

Post a Comment